Category: Անգլերեն 10
The fact is that online gaming is becoming prominent all over the world. One of the benefits of online gaming is that you can access games online so long as there is an internet connection. There are several available and new games that create a variety for a player to choose from. In countries where there is the availability of broadband internet, online gaming has become a staple kind of entertainment. It is also possible to gain cash via online gaming as a result of winning games. This can earn the players a lot of money as long as one has the skills and talent for online gaming. Online gaming is advantageous as it can occupy the mind and avoid people especially youths from getting involved in the life threatening behavior such as drug taking and joining youth gangs. At least online gaming is more constructive. Online gaming can also help expand and improve gaming knowledge and also experience. Online gaming also encourages competition. One player competes against others playing the same game so as to win more money. Another advantage of online gaming is that it makes a player mentally active and sharper too.
Online gaming may be one experience that may have more harmful effects than good. For one, it may cause addiction and time meant for other activities may be consumed in online gaming. Online harassment may also occur especially with children who get involved in online gaming. Children playing games online may lead to online abuse. Children may also download games from sites that may infect computers with the virus.
The trolley problem
Trolley Problem. Cruel, but it is the choice that you have to make. Then what should you do? Pull on the handle and kill one person or just let the trolley kill the other five? When question comes to things related to death, it becomes so hard that people cannot even decide what to do. What comes in mind first? The number of death of the five or one victim.
There is always loss in our life. Keeping gaining and losing is how we learn and grow up. Every life is the same important and fair. The life of five people and life of only one. Despite other things, the life of five is obviously much more important. Sacrificing one to save one seems worth. The method to measure the balance of the society is depending on the morality of people. If we lose them, there might be a huge amount of contribution to the society we will lose from them. The number of loss is so important to the ethic of society. The fewer people die from this murder similar case, the more successful we do. In this situation, pulling the handle becomes the best. Not only for the other five people, it is for the whole society’s morality.
- If you had been listening, you’d have known what I wanted you to do.
- Should you bump into Lucy, please ask her to contact me.
- Although your arguments are very persuasive, I still want to do my own research.
- Moving to New York was quite a culture shock, as I grew up in a small town in rural France.
- Clearly there are many different ways of behaving when you’re faced with a stressful situation.
- Given the amount of work you do, I’m not surprised that you’re exhausted all the time.
- It took Paul ages to make the decision to give up his well-paid job.
- I’ve always had a deeply held belief that people are the same all over the world.
- Where would you choose to live if you could go?
- I think it was very courageous of you to go off travelling on your own, especially as you hadn’t been abroad before.
- Don’t believe for one minute that you’ve heard the whole story. That was just the tip of the iceberg.
- I didn’t realise how upset you were, otherwise I’d have called you sooner.
- My parents always shielded me from the harsher realities of life.
- I’ve never been able to tell the difference between American and Canadian accents.
- We’re putting everything on hold until the weather improves.
- It was only by chance that I discovered that Mark and Sarah were getting married, as I overheard them talking about the wedding.
- I think I’ll opt for the pizza, as it’s the cheapest thing on the menu.
- I can’t believe you’re moving to Australia for good. What am I going to do without you?
- We’d like to draw on your invaluable experience as we’re not sure what to do for the best.
- Tom devotes a lot of his free time to charity fundraising.
- There’s no point in blaming everyone else for your unhappiness.
- You often see signs reminding you to be aware of pickpockets.
- By and large, I think that our lives have improved thanks to recent advances in technology.
- Would you be kind enough to take part in our online survey?
- A free soft drink is included in the price of today’s lunch.
Internet in our life
The Internet is a very important thing in this modern time. The entire world is connected with one network and that is the internet. It has made human life very simple and easy. People can access many complex things easily with a few clicks.
Advantages of the Internet:
The biggest advantage of the internet is information. If you need to know anything you can search that online.
There are good articles, videos, and images on every single topic. So if you want to learn anything, the internet could be the best tool for you. Also it is the best way to contact anyone. One can interact with his friends and families on social media platforms such as Instagram or Telegram.
Disadvantages of the Internet:
There are many disadvantages to the internet too. It gets addicting for many people. Especially the youth get too much addicted to social media and online games. That could be harmful to their health and education. In my opinion we need to use the internet on a specific limit.
The countries I have visited
Today I am going to talk about countries, that I have visited. I have been in Georgia for 3 times and Russia for 2 times. I went there during holidays. I like travel during summer, because the weather is good and I can visit more places. I like every place in Gorgia but most of all I like to visit its seas. In Russia I have been in Novosibirsk and I like that city so much becous it is so beautiful and it has a lot of places to visit. I also love their culturs, becous they both have similarity with Armenian culture and that is why I did not get cultur shock.
English grammar is the way in which meanings are encoded into wordings in the English language. This includes the structure of words, phrases, clauses, sentences, and whole texts.
This article describes a generalized, present-day Standard English – a form of speech and writing used in public discourse, including broadcasting, education, entertainment, government, and news, over a range of registers, from formal to informal. Divergences from the grammar described here occur in some historical, social, cultural and regional varieties of English, although these are more minor than differences in pronunciation and vocabulary.Շարունակել կարդալ “English grammar”
What friends are for (English in Mind Student’s Book 3)
- READ AND LISTEN
b. Answer the question
1. Why doesn’t Amy go to the Rapman concert and do the interview?
Amy doesn’t go to the Rapman concert and do the interview becouse it’s her mother’s birthday.
2. Why does Tom say: ‘How could you, Laura?’
Tom says: ‘How could you, Laura?’ becous their friend Nick’s his biggest fan.
3. Did Laura know that Nick likes Rapman?
No, she didn’t and that was a suprize for her.
4. Why does Laura need to talk to Nik?
Laura needed to talk to Nick, becouse she had to do interview for the radio.
5. What is Tom and Laura’s opinion of Nick’s report?
Laura and Tom think that Nick did great job.
Winter camp 2022
This year’s winter camp has just finished. It went so good, interesting and funny. I was in Ms. Ruzan’s group who is also my Spanish teacher. I’m of the opinion that our group was the best. We did a lot of things during camp: we cooked, traveled, discussed many films, books, topics, played board games.
We went to ice rinks, quest, blue mosque and many other places.
We did cooking project and during that we cooked quesadilla, burrito, sangria which are the traditional dishes of Spain.
We also had a meeting with the Los Reyes band.
We had discussions about social media, death sentence should be legal or not, about the movie “the place” and a story about the suicidal boy which was translated by our teacher Ms. Ruzan herself. Those discussions were very interesting for me.
In the and I just want to say that this year’s winter camp went very well and I’ll look forward to the summer camp.
For more information about our camp click here.